Friday, November 6, 2009

Dr. Noah


Amyra came over to see Noah and Lucy, and Noah was very excited....

Noah was laying on the ground and was pretending that his neck was hurting..... Amyra sat down next to him and said 'Dr. Amyra is here to save the day!' She gave him a zurbit (raspberry) on his tummy and he felt all better....

About 20 minutes later, Noah accidentally knocked me on the head and I fell over and pretended to be unconscious....

Noah yelled 'Dr. Amyra! Dr. Amyra! Come help Dr. Noah! Daddy is hurt!'

Amyra came over and sat down and Noah ran away and said 'Wait here, I need to get the 'ear thing'!' He went and grabbed the pretend 'ear thing', came back, said 'Let's check his ear' and stuck his finger in my ear.

I didn't wake up, so Noah said 'I know! 'Wait here, I need to get the 'knee thing'!' He went and grabbed the pretend 'knee thing', came back, said 'Let's check his knees' and tapped my knees..... I kicked, but I didn't wake up....

Noah ran away and said 'Wait here, I need to get the 'eye thing'!' He went and grabbed the pretend 'eye thing', came back, said 'Let's check his eyes' and poked at my eyes.....

I still didn't wake up, so Noah had one more idea. He ran away and said 'I need to get the butt thing!'

'What did you say?' asked Amyra....

'I'm getting the butt thing!' Noah said....

It's amazing how quick of a recovery I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment