Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Halloween


Cutest elephant and bumblebee ever!


A very dramatic bumble bee....


Elephants get thirsty too....


Relaxing after running laps around the Coffee Bean....


A rare sighting of the elusive dinosaur....


Chelsea holding the elephant.....


What's funny about this, is that this picture was taken a week before Halloween....


Just another Saturday night....


Sam was the mother, Suzi was the daughter, and Zach was her teddy bear.....


Angry (or scary) elephant....


Scary bumblebee....


Elephants love to slide....


Lord of the Bumblebee Dance.....


Leaving for trick-or-treating....


Cutest. Elephant. Ever.....


We found Elmo!


A girl and her teddy bear....


One last picture of two exhausted kids after a long, long night.

One really cute story about how the night went..... Everyone else got tired, so Alleen asked me if I could take her and Noah trick or treating for a few more houses.... I love trick or treating, so it was no problem with me, and Noah, Alleen and I trudged off to do a few more houses.

After 2 or 3 more houses, Noah complained about his trick or treat bag being heavy and asked if I could carry it.... So we trudged on, with me holding Noah's bag.....

About three houses later, Alleen started complaining about her bag being heavy.... Noah told her "My can carry it Alleen.... My am super strong!'

Noah carried Alleen's bag for the rest of the night, while I carried his....

1 comment:

  1. My girl was an elephant like two years ago for halloween. Poor kid, her mommy didn't provide as accurate a representation... to give you an idea...I spray painted her passie gray, stuffed a gray sock with cotton and then hot glued it to the passie. Yep, that was her trunk. Aye yai yai.

    What is worse...I actually encouraged her passie habit until we could make it past halloween.

    Mother of the year award...here I come.

    ReplyDelete